With the world and the profession of accounting changing so rapidly, we must remain current on all matters affecting our clients. Lund & Guttry hires professionals who are well trained, up-to-date in the latest technology and able to provide the highest level of service. We recognize that our most valuable assets are the people in our firm.
We offer an excellent compensation package including cafeteria and 401(k) plans. And we’ll throw in 360 days of sunshine a year, minimal traffic, proximity to over 100 championship golf courses and some of the best housing values in California!
Trust & Estate Manager
Lund & Guttry LLP is the FIRST CPA firm in the desert, serving sixty years in the Coachella Valley. Lund & Guttry provides a full range of accounting service from tax planning and compliance, auditing and accounting, review of business procedures & operations, QuickBooks® training and support, estate planning & trust, conservatorship and probate accounting. Our well-trained team members offer quality professional services to our distinguished clientele in a casual professional atmosphere. We pride ourselves on the caliber of our employees and offer regular continuing education and other training opportunities. Lund & Guttry has also invested in our technology assets to provide a modern work environment.
To be considered for this Trust & Estate opportunity, you’ll need:
- Significant experience in preparation and review of Trust & Estate tax returns, Gift Tax Returns, and Trust & Court accounting reports.
- Enrolled Agent or CPA and appropriate educational background.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks®, Lacerte, GEMS and Microsoft office.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new & existing clients.
- Assist clients with funding of trusts, duties of trustee & record keeping.
- Preparation and review of 1040’s related to Trust & Estates.
- Supervise and Train accounting staff in trust & estate matters as needed.
Soft skills for this Tax Professional opportunity:
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility.
- Great work ethic, whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Are a passionate learner, and welcome opportunities to be stretched.
- Bring an Entrepreneurial point of view to the role.
- Are an energized professional – seeking greater responsibilities and more autonomy with clients.
- Are engaging & thrive on building relationships internally and externally.
Lund & Guttry is an equal opportunity employer and offers medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, cafeteria, PTO, and 401k plans. Recently moved to a brand new office in Palm Desert.
- Full or part time
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Career advancement to become partner available.
Please send resumes to:
Lorene McDonald, Firm Administrator
Lund & Guttry LLP
36917 Cook Street, Suite 102
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Phone: (760) 568-2242
Fax: (760) 346-8891