compilations and more
Lund & Guttry LLP will prepare audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements required by financial institutions, boards of directors, business owners, investors, federal and state agencies, and other interested parties. Each engagement is supervised by a partner and is conducted by experienced staff members.
The quality of our work is tested regularly through independent peer review and we have successfully passed all of our peer reviews since the inception of this program in 1979.
- Audits of financial statements
- Reviews of financial statements
- Compilations of financial statements
- Training of clients’ accounting personnel
- Pension, profit sharing and other employee benefit plan trust accounting
- Specializing in audits of not-for-profits, country clubs, homeowner associations, 401k benefit plans and single audits in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
Business Advisory Services
Our professionals will examine business operations and procedures and work with business owners to identify areas where performance can be improved and problems can be avoided.